Saturday, July 7, 2012

Home

Hong Kong Airport

Sisters

Getting ready for the long trip home

At least two of us were comfy

Glad to be back home!

Bei Bei is not too sure she likes the seat.

That's better with the music on!
We have been home since July 5th and this is the first chance I have gotten to update the blog.  Adjusting to the time change has been challenging for all of us and I imagine it will continue for some time.  Emily and Sarah are becoming fast friends and close sisters although it is not easy for either of them.  We have all been getting up at 2:00 am and can not get back to sleep for hours.  I end up like Mama duck with my two ducklings wadding behind for our 2:00 am trip to the bathroom followed by, "I'm hungry" from Sarah and I am thinking the same thing but know that if the food comes out at that hour no one is getting anymore sleep.  Emily spends the time amusing herself by pulling at Sarah hair and then mine and giggling.  The bonding is going very well with it's expected ups and downs.  Emily still is not too sure of her Baba but is starting to let him get a little closer.  He has been great through it all helping get the house in order while Emily clings to me for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment